– Great for fire alarm, can detect the flame/wavelength at 760 nm to 1100 nm range of the light source.
– Distance of the test flame lighter: 80cm. The larger the flame is, the larger the distance test is.
– Detection angle is 60 degrees, flame spectrum is especially sensitive.
– Adjustable sensitivity, it is shown in blue digital potentiometer adjustment.
– Output signal waveform of the comparator is clean and good, driving ability: more than 15mA.
– Size: Approx. 32 ×14 ×3 mm/ 1.26 ×0.55 ×0.12 inch
– Operating Voltage: 3.3V-5V
– Output Form: DO digital switching outputs (0 and 1), and AO analog voltage output
– fixed bolt holes for easy installation
– Using a wide voltage LM393 comparator
– With adjustable precision potentiometer, sensitivity adjustment
– Can be directly connected with the microcontroller IO port
1 Piece of Module
1. Please maintain a certain distance between the sensor and the flame, so as not to damage the sensor.
2. The higher accuracy would be get in the conversion process of small plates analog output mode and the AD.